Thursday, February 14, 2013

Amazon Breakthrough Novel Award

Finally over the dreaded flu! It was a tough 10 days or so, but I am finally back at 100%. Despite the flu eating into my writing time, I received wonderful news today! The Valkyrie Profiles has made it to the second round selections for the Amazon Breakthrough Novel Award *Squeal* This has totally got me pumped. There are four rounds total so I still have a long way to go. Either way, I'm honored and excited and ready to get back to work at full throttle. Here's a link to the contest page if you'd like to check out the details: http://www.amazon.com/Breakthrough-Novel-Award-Books/b?ie=UTF8&node=332264011

Not much else to report on today so I'll leave you with this:

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you have a blog! I forgot to ask you if you did when I came by your office (like an hour ago, haha), but I'm glad I found it using my super stalker/reporter skills. :) Also, congrats on the Amazon second round selections for the Breakthrough Novel Award!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Send me a link to your blog so I can follow it. Hope you enjoy the book and thanks for offering to review it. I can't wait to read your thoughts on it =)

      Delete